Cash on delivery
An easy guide to the cash on delivery payment option
- The Cash on delivery payment option is available on all the productswhich have it specified as a payment option on the product page.
- The Cash on delivery facility is available free of charge for orders above Rs. 1000. If your order value is below Rs. 1000, an extra service charge of Rs. 100 will be added to the order and shall be payable by the customer.
- Please note that you can not combine any other payment option like Reward Points, Gift Certificates, Special Promotion Codes or Pre-paid account on an order if you wish to pay by cash on delivery.
- You can pay by cash on delivery in most Indian cities and towns. If the delivery will not be viable for a certain place (as per the policy of our delivery partner), the customer will be notified over registered telephone and email and the order will be cancelled.
- The Cash on delivery payment option is available on orders that ship to a single shipping address only.
- Pay cash on delivery to the courier. The courier will not accept cheques or demand drafts, please pay only cash.
- Before processing your order for cash on delivery, our agent will call you over phone for verification purposes. After you reconfirm that you have chosen to pay by cash on delivery, your order will be processed. If the customer declines OR does not answer calls for three attempts OR the phone number is unreachable, the order will be cancelled.
- Processing Cash on delivery orders takes more time as compared to pre-paid orders. Customer should kindly bear with the fact.