Aeros Expandable Backpack
Do more care Less!
- Aeros comes with Unique Expansion System in the front
- Durable and water-resistant with Imported, Heavy-duty YKK zippers and sliders
- Overlapping roll top with adjustable buckle system enables volume adjustment and closes to the side panel.
- Made from just two fabric panels, maximising durability with a delightfully simple silhouette
GODS AEROS Range of Bags promises to make life Simpler and Lighter. Unveiling the brand’s unique range of Sporty, Roomy and Lightweight backpacks, that gives an option of expansion in a small and light form.
Expandability and comfort make AEROS one of the most versatile packs, that is suitable for travelling as well as an everyday urban commute. Comes with a simple and unique expansion system that more than doubles its capacity. It’s a must-have for pretty much every outdoor enthusiast.
- Gods Aeros is made from just two fabric panels, maximising durability with a delightfully simple silhouette
- The Intelligent placement of simple pleats on front panel Expands as you stuff the bag providing you with ample space
- Made from abrasion-resistant Ripstop Fabric. Imported, Heavy-duty YKK zippers and sliders
The high-quality RipStop Fabric and Intelligent construction make the bag extremely durable.
If you prefer going light and moving fast in the woods, mountains and around town, the AEROS is the pack for you. 6L +2l of capacity is perfect for day hikes, urban commutes or a trip to the market. Ventilated and comfortable, hugs your body so you can stay balanced on the trail, ridge or peak
Unique Expandable design
Comes with a simple and unique expansion system that almost doubles its capacity. Roll-top closure adds more capacity to the bag.
Instructed in a great quality water repellent fabric saves your belongings from those unexpected rains. Also, the two-panel construction means no seams down the sides to let moisture in. Drizzle won’t dampen this one! ;)
The high quality RipStop Fabric and Intelligent construction makes the bag extremely durable.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Got this bag for my daily commute to office , for taking my ID, sunglasses, earphones, keys , notepad and pen and still it obviously have space for lot more things that you ll be needing for daily commutes.
Bought this Bag for my Daughter for trekking and she abs. loved it :)
The quality is Great for an Indian company and very sturdy.
Abs. worth the price . . .
Best Backpack in Budget for day to day travel
The buckles are very loose
It's a great piece of luggage with nice design for expansion, neat clips n straps and roll n fold design of the mouth.
A wise buy and I strongly recommend this product.
Great Product.. Highly recommended.
Thank You God's for providing me such a High Quality Product.