The COVID Cape - Shield your backpack from the Virus
Coronavirus can live on fabric materials for as long as 12-15 hours.
Your backpack is prone to touches and contamination from public spaces while commuting. It can become a carrier of the virus as you commute back home.
Sanitizing and washing your entire backpack regularly after a public commute is not practically possible.
Introducing the Gods COVID cape. A shield against our common enemy.
A reusable protective cover for your backpack which prevents contamination on it, as you set out on a public commute. It can be easily sanitized and taken off after a public commute and reused. It’s like a mask for your backpack.
Compatible with up to 35-liter backpacks
The cape is uniquely designed to cover your backpack completely and its unique attachment does not allow the wind to slide it off even while you are riding.
The cape is made of fully waterproof material and also provides protection against rain and you can also use it as a rain-cover.
It's engineered with a dual-coated non-porous material and a no-stitch design to prevent the virus or any fluids to pass through the material. Use the COVID Cape to prevent contamination and protect your home and your loved ones.
How to use :
- Cover your backpack entirely with the Gods COVID cape.
- Secure the attachments as per the instructions.
- After a public commute, apply your sanitizer on its outer surface to sanitize it.
- Take it off and use your backpack contents
- You can also wash the Cape once you get back home.
EASY TO INSTALL
1. Secure the top velcro loops at both the shoulder straps, over the handle.
2. Pull the opposite end of the CAPE covering the entire front, bottom, and some part of the back. Adjust and fit the CAPE horizontally, covering both the sides and some adjacent the part of the back.
3. Secure the buckle at back.
- Laminated and Dual Coated material for protection and strength.
- No Stitch Design to not have any pores that are created in the process of stitching.
- Non-Porous Material to prevent any contaminant penetration.
- Universal Fit with an elasticated edge gives a snug fit around a backpack of many sizes and shapes. COVID cape can fit the range of 20 ltr to 35 ltr bags.
Sterilization and Washing
- Apply or Spray a 70% alcohol-based sanitizer.
- Wash with water with soap. As it is a waterproof material, it dries quickly.
Precautions in Handling
- Wash your hands before and after installing and removing the product
- Wash or sterilize after every use.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Tank bag quality is Top Notch. It's spacious as well, Better than Rynox & other brands out there. Easy to install & can be used as a shoulder bag. Superb Product. Value for money !
Quality is good and is very stylish
Its can also be used as a shoulder bag which is good and i get a free water bottle
Worth of money
I liked it very much
It is very great product with normal prices if go with some other bands, the cost is very high compared this products. Indian brands are maintained quality & quantity of the product with normal prices. this is power of Indian brands. if anyone wants this kind of products I can recommend. we can get below 3000/- RS, we will get bag, protection cover, mask, water bottle(it is free along with bag). but one thing I disappointed Xator Face Guard is not available. this product was given by brother as a my birthday gift.
As i expected, the style, quality and services are good...and also good for office and other small trip purposes.